N.C. Senior Games help those over 55 stay in shape
In this week’s Successful Aging, Linda Pritchett will talk about the North Carolina Senior Games and how the event helps people over 55 stay in shape and stay active.
The interview will air during the FOX8 8:00 Morning News.
To find games near you, visit ncseniorgames.org or to register, call (336) 884-3584.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old