N.C. Senior Games help those over 55 stay in shape
In this week’s Successful Aging, Linda Pritchett will talk about the North Carolina Senior Games and how the event helps people over 55 stay in shape and stay active.
The interview will air during the FOX8 8:00 Morning News.
To find games near you, visit ncseniorgames.org or to register, call (336) 884-3584.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child