Another sunny, warm day ahead; risk of severe weather Friday
Another sunny, warm day is ahead with highs near 85 degrees.
If you’re heading outside to enjoy the weather, you’ll have a delightful breeze out of the southwest between 10 and 15 mph.
The pollen may be something to factor in, as tree, weed and grass pollens are in the moderate category.
The UV index will be an 8 out of 10.
Wednesday night, it will be mild again with lows near 60 degrees and a light breeze continuing through daybreak.
Expect to see partly cloudy skies by the start of Thursday and clouds continuing to increase through the day. Highs on Thursday will be a bit cooler with the clouds, topping out close to 80 degrees.
Our rain chances will increase by Thursday evening, and we can expect thunderstorms into Friday morning. There is a slight risk of severe storms, with the primary threat being damaging winds.
Please have your weather radios on Thursday night before bedtime!
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting