South Asheboro Middle evacuated after fire in cafeteria kitchen

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Untisdtled-9

ASHEBORO, N.C. — South Asheboro Middle was evacuated on Tuesday after a small electrical fire in the cafeteria kitchen.

The fire happened around 10:30 a.m. The fire is now out, according to school officials.

The students are now back in class and an alternative lunch will be served.

No other information was provided.