Crash snarls traffic on I-73 North in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — All northbound lanes of Interstate 73 at Wendover Avenue in Greensboro have reopened following a Tuesday morning wreck.
The crash happened shortly after 6 a.m. at mile marker 102.
DOT officials say several lanes of I-73 North were closed at Wendover Avenue for about an hour. At one point, five of the six northbound lanes were shut down.
Dispatchers say some injuries were reported in the accident, but the injuries are not believed to be serious.
Authorities did not say how many or what types of vehicles were involved.
No other details were immediately available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault