Holiday Inn robbed at gunpoint in Greensboro
3111 Cedar Park Drive (Google Maps)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police are searching for a suspect who robbed a hotel at gunpoint late Monday night in Greensboro.
According to police, officers responded shortly before 11:45 p.m. to a report of a robbery at the Holiday Inn Express at 3111 Cedar Park Drive.
When they arrived, police say they spoke with a hotel clerk who told them a man entered the hotel, displayed a gun and demanded money. The clerk said she gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of cash before he left.
Police say the suspect was last seen on foot headed north away from the hotel.
No ample suspect description was provided.
Police are investigating and ask that anyone with further information about the incident would call Crimestoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k