Expert offers advice on financial issues with older adults
Talking to aging parents about their finances isn’t a conversation many adult children want to have. But for many, the time will come when their parent needs help managing their assets.
From forgetting to pay a bill to the devastation of Alzheimer’s, nearly every family in America will deal with mental aging issues.
For more tips, visit smartaboutmoney.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave