Comedic classical group to perform this weekend in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The comedic classical group Igudesman & Joo will perform this weekend in Greensboro.
The group consists of violinist Aleksey Igudesman, pianist Hyung-Ki Joo and conductor Dmitry Sitkovetsky.
Their one-night event is titled “Big Nightmare Music.” It is set for 8 p.m. Friday at Westover Church, located at 508 Muirs Chapel Road.
The duo stopped by the FOX8 studios Tuesday morning to provide a sneak peek as to what’s in store for concert attendees.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault