Comedic classical group to perform this weekend in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The comedic classical group Igudesman & Joo will perform this weekend in Greensboro.
The group consists of violinist Aleksey Igudesman, pianist Hyung-Ki Joo and conductor Dmitry Sitkovetsky.
Their one-night event is titled “Big Nightmare Music.” It is set for 8 p.m. Friday at Westover Church, located at 508 Muirs Chapel Road.
The duo stopped by the FOX8 studios Tuesday morning to provide a sneak peek as to what’s in store for concert attendees.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview