Warm weather in the Piedmont to continue this week
Patchy Monday morning fog will give way to partly cloudy skies on Monday afternoon with highs in the mid-70s.
A southwest wind will continue to provide enough moisture for morning fog on Tuesday and Wednesday. But during the day, the sun will shine and push highs to near 80 for Tuesday and above 80 for Wednesday.
Clouds will increase Thursday ahead of a strong storm system.
Showers and thunderstorms are likely for Thursday afternoon into the first half of Friday. Rain could also be heavy at times Thursday night into Friday morning.
It is also possible that this system will produce a few severe thunderstorms.
For more details, visit FOX8′s weather page.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview