Warm weather in the Piedmont to continue this week
Patchy Monday morning fog will give way to partly cloudy skies on Monday afternoon with highs in the mid-70s.
A southwest wind will continue to provide enough moisture for morning fog on Tuesday and Wednesday. But during the day, the sun will shine and push highs to near 80 for Tuesday and above 80 for Wednesday.
Clouds will increase Thursday ahead of a strong storm system.
Showers and thunderstorms are likely for Thursday afternoon into the first half of Friday. Rain could also be heavy at times Thursday night into Friday morning.
It is also possible that this system will produce a few severe thunderstorms.
For more details, visit FOX8′s weather page.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault