Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms, Smash Mouth to perform in Greensboro
White Oak Amphitheater
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The Gin Blossoms, Sugar Ray and Smash Mouth will together be headlining a concert at Greensboro’s White Oak Amphitheater in August.
In addition, Vertical Horizon and Fastball will also perform at the concert, which will be hosted by Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath.
The bands have united for their “Under the Sun 2013″ summer tour.
The Greensboro concert is slated to begin at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 8, with gates opening at 5:30 p.m.
Ticket prices for lawn seats begin at $20.
Ticket sales begin Friday, April 12.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault