Winston-Salem golf tournament to benefit pet aid group
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A golf tournament that will be held this month in Winston-Salem will benefit a non-profit group that works to provide financial assistance for families whose pets are in need of veterinary care.
The 2013 Round for Hounds tournament is set for 9 a.m. Saturday, April 27 at the Bermuda Run Country Club. Registration will begin at 8 a.m.
The second annual tournament benefits The Sergei Foundation, which is an all-volunteer non-profit.
The cost of the tournament, which includes green fees, a cart and a continental breakfast and lunch, is $75 per player.
For more information or to register, visit sergeifoundation.org.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK