Wet, chilly day ahead
Get ready for a chilly, wet Thursday!
Cloudy skies and winds out of the northeast will keep our temperatures low on Thursday. Highs will top out in the upper 40′s.
Rain is moving into the Piedmont, from south to north, through the morning hours. Showers continue through the overnight hours. Total rainfall will be between 3/4″ and 1″.
Lows will be settling into the upper 30′s by daybreak.
Friday is looking better and better, with clearing skies and highs near 60 degrees. This is the beginning to a beautiful, warm and dry spell that will last into next week!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault