Three dead after wreck in Cumberland County
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — An early Thursday crash in Cumberland County resulted in the deaths of three men and left another man injured.
WRAL reports four men were traveling in a car on Clinton Road shortly after midnight when the vehicle left the roadway and struck multiple trees near Blayden Circle.
When authorities arrived, three of the men had died at the scene. The fourth, who was ejected from the vehicle, was taken to an area hospital, WRAL reports.
Friends of the victims tell WRAL the men were related and lived nearby.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting