Temps dropping again this week, but will increase over weekend
Wednesday will be very similar to Tuesday, with highs just shy of 60 degrees under mostly sunny skies.
High pressure will build southward across the Appalachians for the day, and eventually offshore.
Lows Wednesday night will be in the mid-30′s under partly cloudy skies.
A coastal low in the Gulf will be drawing deep moisture into our skies on Thursday and Friday, so expect clouds to increase. The rain will hold off until late in the day or early evening on Thursday.
Cloudier skies and showers mean cooler temperatures for the end of the week. Highs will be near 52 degrees on Thursday and near 50 degrees on Friday.
The weekend is looking fabulous! Our skies will be sunny and temperatures will be back to normal — in the mid-60′s on Saturday and near 70 degrees by Sunday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k