Temps dropping again this week, but will increase over weekend
Wednesday will be very similar to Tuesday, with highs just shy of 60 degrees under mostly sunny skies.
High pressure will build southward across the Appalachians for the day, and eventually offshore.
Lows Wednesday night will be in the mid-30′s under partly cloudy skies.
A coastal low in the Gulf will be drawing deep moisture into our skies on Thursday and Friday, so expect clouds to increase. The rain will hold off until late in the day or early evening on Thursday.
Cloudier skies and showers mean cooler temperatures for the end of the week. Highs will be near 52 degrees on Thursday and near 50 degrees on Friday.
The weekend is looking fabulous! Our skies will be sunny and temperatures will be back to normal — in the mid-60′s on Saturday and near 70 degrees by Sunday.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train