New book highlights foods that hurt or help health
We all love food, but as tasty as it is — it’s not all good for us. In fact, there are many foods we eat that are harming us.
Reader’s Digest is running down the foods that harm and the ones that heal in a new book, called “Foods that Harm, Foods that Heal.”
For more information, you can check out readersdigest.com.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home