Advice for last minute tax filing
While the tax deadline is nearing, there is still plenty of time to get the most for your money.
On Wednesday during the FOX8 9:00 Morning News, consumer reporter Steve Noviello discussed how to get free filing help, how to lower your tax bill from last year and how to make the most out of your return.
For more filing information, visit irs.gov.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k