Advice for last minute tax filing
While the tax deadline is nearing, there is still plenty of time to get the most for your money.
On Wednesday during the FOX8 9:00 Morning News, consumer reporter Steve Noviello discussed how to get free filing help, how to lower your tax bill from last year and how to make the most out of your return.
For more filing information, visit irs.gov.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview