Big cooldown today, cool weather for the next couple of days
Calm, cooler weather will take over for the next couple of days.
We’re starting with sunshine, but it’s likely our skies will be partly cloudy by Tuesday afternoon.
Tuesday’s high temperatures will be near 60 degrees — that’s 11 degrees cooler than Monday.
The clouds will settle southward through the overnight period. Expect lows in the mid-30′s by daybreak, and Wednesday will be mostly sunny with highs, once again, near 60 degrees.
Thursday night and through the day on Friday, you’ll need a warm jacket and your umbrella.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.