Big cooldown today, cool weather for the next couple of days
Calm, cooler weather will take over for the next couple of days.
We’re starting with sunshine, but it’s likely our skies will be partly cloudy by Tuesday afternoon.
Tuesday’s high temperatures will be near 60 degrees — that’s 11 degrees cooler than Monday.
The clouds will settle southward through the overnight period. Expect lows in the mid-30′s by daybreak, and Wednesday will be mostly sunny with highs, once again, near 60 degrees.
Thursday night and through the day on Friday, you’ll need a warm jacket and your umbrella.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave