Four injured in Kernersville head-on crash
KERNERSVILLE, N.C. — Four people were injured in a head-on crash in Kernersville late Thursday night.
Officers responded to the intersection of Hopkins Road and Bluff School Road where two vehicles collided head-on around 9:44 p.m.
Police said Juan Sostaita, of Kernersville, who was driving a 2003 Ford Focus, was traveling north on Hopkins Road when he crossed the center line and collided with Michael Nelson, of Winston-Salem, who was driving a 2002 Honda Accord.
Sostaita was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for treatment. Nelson was taken to Kernersville Medical Center.
Berta Diaz, 58, and Felipa Rosales, 69, both of Winston-Salem, were also in the car with Sostaita and were injured. Both victims were taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for treatment.
No other information about the victims was provided by police.
The crash is still under investigation by the Kernersville Police Department Traffic Team.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home