Sunny day ahead, but brisk winds this afternoon
Mostly sunny skies are ahead for Thursday, and though it will be very pretty, we’ll still have a brisk wind through the afternoon.
Highs are headed for the lower 50′s Thursday and winds will be out of the northwest between 10 and 15 mph.
Skies will remain clear Thursday night with lows near freezing.
The clear conditions will stick around through the early Friday hours with skies becoming partly cloudy by afternoon. Highs on Friday will be close to 60 degrees.
Expect clouds to increase over the weekend, but our temperatures will be increasing too! Highs will be in the lower to mid-60′s with showers becoming likely by Easter Sunday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave