Lee Brothers share southern cuisine recipes in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The Lee Brothers, who have written several best-selling cookbooks on southern cuisine, will be in Greensboro to help celebrate and kick off North Carolina Beer Month.
On Thursday during the FOX8 Morning News, Shannon Smith will be hanging out with the brothers at Lucky 32 in Greensboro, where they will share several of their own recipes.
Recipes in .PDF format:
- Henry’s Cheese Spread
- Pickled Shrimp With Fennel
- Wentworth Street Crab Meat
- Huguenot Torte
- Kumquat Sparkler
For more about the Lee Brothers, visit their website.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k