Roy’s Folks: Artist with ALS
Ray West is an artist with ALS better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. He paints portraits with pastels held between two fingers on one hand guided with the other hand.
He’s crafted portraits of many famous people like Andy Griffith and Richard Petty. He sells prints of some of his work.
You can contact him through his wife Sandra’s email email@example.com
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k