Breezy and chilly, but sunshine, slow warm-up begins
Temperatures are slowly warming up for the next several days, and we’ll enjoy loads of sunshine.
Wednesday will be breezy and chilly. Winds between 12 and 16 mph will make our afternoon highs (around 52 degrees) feel like the mid-40′s. Skies will be mostly sunny for the first half of the day with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon.
High pressure broadens over the East Coast, so expect Wednesday night to be clear and cold. Lows will settle to near 30 degrees by daybreak.
Thursday and Friday, mostly sunny skies will rule the day! Temperatures will creep into the mid- to upper-50′s through the end of the work week.
The Easter weekend is looking mild, but cloudy. Highs will be in the lower 60′s and our rain chances increase to 60 percent by Easter Sunday.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting