Buckley Report: Parents keep tabs of their kids on Facebook
It’s a sad day for many teens when they receive a Facebook friend request from one of their parents–and chances are they’re doing it to keep an eye on their kid.
92% of parents who are on Facebook are “friends” with their children. 30% of teenagers say they would “unfriend” their parents, if they thought they could get away with it.
The Buckley Report explains why protective parents on Facebook may actually be good news for teens.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave