WFU business program named number one for academic quality
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – Wake Forest University’s undergraduate business program was ranked number one in the nation for academic quality by Bloomberg Businessweek in a report released Wednesday.
The program was ranked number 18 in the nation overall and was among the top 20 for the fifth consecutive year. Notre Dame’s Mendoza was named number one, followed by Virginia’s McIntire.
“The combination of a rigorous education and hands-on internship experience prepares students to succeed in their new careers,” said Dean of Business Steve Reinemund, according to a prepared statement.
Wake Forest also ranked eighth in the nation for the percent of students with internships.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault