PHOTOS: ‘Revenge billboard’ saga continues
Several local companies are now having fun with the “revenge billboard” on Battleground Ave.
On Wednesday, the digital billboard displayed an ad that claimed to be from a woman named Jennifer who called out her alleged cheating husband Michael.
The message reads:
“Michael, GPS Tracker – $250, Nikon Camera with zoom lens – $1600, Catching my lying husband and buying this billboard with our investment account, – Priceless. – Jennifer.”
On Thursday, the message was revealed to be part of a marketing ploy by a local restaurant company. However, that has not stopped some other local companies from getting in on the fun.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave