Buckley Report: After Death Row
It truly takes a heinous crime for someone to be sentenced to death in America.
It’s also very hard for anyone who is in that position to develop sympathy.
What happens if it is proven that they didn’t commit the crime?
The Buckley Report explores the varied journeys of people once sentenced to death and later exonerated.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k