Victim identified in possible drowning in Davidson County
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — Authorities are investigating a possible drowning near a Davidson County home on Saturday.
Davidson County officials said the body of 36-year-old Tim Strickland was found after they were dispatched to a residence at 2730 Regan Road at 10:35 a.m.
Authorities said Strickland had been missing for about a week before being recovered.
Family members said they found the body in a creek behind a residence where the victim occasionally stayed.
Deputies said they do not suspect foul play. They said the body will be sent for an autopsy.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy