Winston-Salem School Administrative Office placed on lockdown after threat
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C.– The Winston-Salem Forsyth County School Administrative Office was placed on lockdown for a short time on Friday after a former employee threatened to shoot administrative personnel, according to authorities.
Christina Vazquez allegedly threatened to shoot personnel at the school’s administrative office at 345 Corporate Square Dr. during a phone conversation. The building was placed on lockdown until police arrived.
Vazquez is still at large and wanted for two counts of communicating a threat.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Winston-Salem Police Department at 336-773-7700 or Crime Stoppers at 336-727-2800.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old