Novant Health to open new medical center in Clemmons
CLEMMONS, NC — The area of southwest Forsyth County and northeast Davie County is getting not one, but two new hospitals.
The first to open is Novant Health Clemmons Medical Center. That happens April 3rd.
The new facility offers a 24/7 emergency room, an imaging center and an outpatient surgery center.
Novant Health Clemmons Medical Center will have a community open house Sunday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., so that folks who may use the facility will be able to take a tour.
Wake Forest Baptist Health System is opening up a new facility off of Highway 801 in Bermuda Run in the fall.
It will have similar care offerings as Novant Health’s new facility.
Vice President of Clemmons Medical Center Chad Setliff said primary care providers told Novant Health the three offerings in this location would do the most good.
“We’re always looking for opportunities not only to bring care closer patients and their community but also to help our physicians provide utmost quality and this accomplishes both,” Setliff said.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault