Man charged in fatal bicycle wreck
REIDSVILLE, N.C. — A man has been arrested in connection to a bicyclist who was hit by a car and killed Saturday afternoon in Reidsville.
Police said Richard Craig Norwood been charged with misdemeanor death by vehicle in the death of Anthony Nunnally.
Authorities said Nunnally was riding his bicycle on Barnes Street around 2 p.m. when a vehicle driving southbound hit him from behind.
The investigation is ongoing. Norwood has court planned for May 7.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault