New Triad schools offer students new opportunities
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly seven out of ten high school graduates go on to college, but only three in ten Americans have a college degree.
South University in High Point and Virginia College in Greensboro are new schools to the Triad that believe they can provide something many colleges and universities do not in order to increase overall graduation rates.
You can find more information about South University on their website.
Find out more about Virginia College here.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it