U.S. 52 North ramp in Winston-Salem to close for concrete repairs
RALEIGH – The N.C. Department of Transportation will close the ramp from U.S. 52 North (Exit 109B) to U.S. 421 North/Business 40 West for concrete repairs, starting tonight at 9 p.m. The ramp will reopen to traffic by 5 a.m. on Thursday, March 21.
While the closure is in effect, motorists must take the following detour route:
Follow U.S. 52 North and exit the highway at Martin Luther King Jr. Drive (Exit 110B). Turn left at the end of the ramp and take the nearby entrance ramp to U.S. 52 South. Continue along U.S. 52 South. Take the U.S. 421 North/Business 40 West exit (Exit 109B) to access U.S. 421 North/Business 40 West.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting