Roy’s Folks: Asheboro art teacher Nikki Cherry
ASHEBORO, N.C. — Artist Nikki Cherry teaches her unique painting style at The Preppy Possum in Asheboro.
“I teach [painting] in a way to break it down into simple shapes,” Cherry says. “That way, people aren’t intimidated by it.”
Cherry teaches classes regularly at her studio on Cox Street in Asheboro. She also does special event classes on location.
For more information, visit thepreppypossum.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting