FOX8 Reality: Kevin Harvick Web Extra
There’s one driver on a NASCAR team, but behind the scenes there are numerous mechanics who make sure the race car is ready to go at game time.
On race day, the over the wall crew jumps out in front of the race car as it comes sliding to a stop. They are tasked with changing four tires, filling up the gas tank and make any adjustments–all in under 14 seconds.
Austin Craven from High Point is the front tire carrier for the 29 Budweiser team for Kevin Harvick.
He got into racing thanks to his dad.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy