Scattered showers throughout day, low rainfall total
Drizzly, cool weather is ahead for Monday, so nab your umbrella and a warm jacket before heading out and about.
Expect cloudy skies with an 80 percent chance of light rain through Monday evening.
Total rainfall will be rather low, around 1/4″.
High temperatures Monday are going to be in the mid-40s, and lows Monday night won’t be much different. It will be around 43 degrees by daybreak.
Tuesday will be much nicer, with clearing skies through the day and highs in the mid-60′s!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave