Scattered showers throughout day, low rainfall total
Drizzly, cool weather is ahead for Monday, so nab your umbrella and a warm jacket before heading out and about.
Expect cloudy skies with an 80 percent chance of light rain through Monday evening.
Total rainfall will be rather low, around 1/4″.
High temperatures Monday are going to be in the mid-40s, and lows Monday night won’t be much different. It will be around 43 degrees by daybreak.
Tuesday will be much nicer, with clearing skies through the day and highs in the mid-60′s!
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview