Popular, traditional and new kinds of candy for Easter
GREENSBORO, N.C. — On Monday during the FOX8 Morning News, Shannon Smith will be at the Sugar Shack at the Friendly Center to talk about Easter candy.
Consumer experts say Americans will spend billions of dollars on Easter candy in 2013. The holiday is right behind Halloween when it comes to candy sales.
On Monday, Shannon will show you the most popular, traditional and newest kinds of candy.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview