Deep Roots Market in Greensboro moving locations
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Deep Roots Market in Greensboro is moving locations after 23 years.
The business on Spring Garden Street supplies customers like David Hewitt with natural products and organic produce.
“We know them pretty well and they know our names and know what we like,” Hewitt said.
Hewitt and other shoppers said they hope the service and products won’t change as the cooperative moves to downtown Greensboro.
Officials said the North Eugene Street location will be four times larger and offer a bigger selection of natural products.
Shoppers and employees of Deep Roots Market said they are looking forward to the new store.
But shopper Susan Burkholder said the small store on Spring Garden Street has a certain charm.
“It has a cozy feel,” she said. “The staff is helpful and I’ve enjoyed coming to this store a lot. But I am looking forward to the new store.”
The new Deep Roots Market at 600 North Eugene Street will open 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave