UNC hangs on to beat Maryland 79-76 in ACC semis
GREENSBORO, N.C. — UNC hung on to beat Maryland 79-76 in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament semifinals Saturday in Greensboro.
The Associated Press reported that Dexter Strickland and Reggie Bullock scored 15 points each. P.J. Hairston scored 13 points despite a heavily wrapped and injured left hand.
North Carolina will take on the Miami Hurricanes on Sunday for the title.
Read more: The Associated Press.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview