Miami defeats NC State, advances to ACC tournament final
GREENSBORO, N.C. – The Miami Hurricanes advanced to the ACC tournament final after beating the North Carolina State Wolfpack in an 81-71 victory on Saturday.
The News & Observer reported that senior guard Durand Scott scored a career high 32 points and sophomore guard Shane Larkin added 23 points. Senior forward Scott Wood led the Wolfpack with 21 points
Miami will face the winner of North Carolina-Maryland in their first ACC championship game.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave