Miami defeats NC State, advances to ACC tournament final
GREENSBORO, N.C. – The Miami Hurricanes advanced to the ACC tournament final after beating the North Carolina State Wolfpack in an 81-71 victory on Saturday.
The News & Observer reported that senior guard Durand Scott scored a career high 32 points and sophomore guard Shane Larkin added 23 points. Senior forward Scott Wood led the Wolfpack with 21 points
Miami will face the winner of North Carolina-Maryland in their first ACC championship game.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview