Yadkin County school employee charged with indecent liberties
James Larry Sheek, 68, of Yadkinville. (Yadkin County Sheriff's Offfice)
EAST BEND, N.C. — Deputies said a custodian at Forbush High School in Yadkin County was arrested for indecent liberties with a student by school personnel.
Deputies with the Yadkin County Sheriff’s Office said James Larry Sheek, 68, of Yadkinville, was arrested Friday. He received a $50,000 secured bond.
The investigation is ongoing and no other details were immediately available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave