Winston-Salem prepares for St. Patrick’s Day weekend
Finnigan’s Wake in downtown Winston-Salem is more than ready for St. Patrick’s Day this weekend.
The Irish pub will open at 7 a.m. tomorrow for Kegs n’ Eggs. The staff is expecting more than two-thousand people this weekend.
Trade St. will be closed tomorrow between 6th and 7th Streets to help accommodate the crowd.
A $25.00 wrist band will give you access to the street all day long.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k