Lexington man arrested on drug charges
Scott Alan Shore (Mugshot provided by, Davidson County Sheriff's Office)
LEXINGTON, N.C. — A Lexington man has been arrested on various drug charges.
Scott Alan Shore is charged with felony possession of methamphetamine, possession of Alprazolam, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a revoked license and maintaining a vehicle.
According to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, Shore was arrested Thursday by deputies with the Vice Narcotics Unit.
No other details about the arrest were provided.
The suspect was jailed under a $25,000 secured bond. He has a court date slated for April 30.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave