High Point Boys & Girls Club hosting annual fundraising dinner
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The Boys & Girls Club of Greater High Point is hosting its annual fundraising dinner and auction on Monday at the High Point Country Club.
This year’s theme is “Stake and Burger.”
The pre-party/silent auction starts at 5:30 p.m. and the dinner program/live auction starts at 7 p.m.
For more information, call 882-2582 or visit hpclubs.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child