Police: Suspects cashed phony checks at Food Lion
Surveillance images courtesy, Crimestoppers
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying three suspects who allegedly cashed fraudulent checks at a Greensboro grocery store.
According to police, the suspects each cashed a phony payroll check at the Food Lion at 3219 South Holden Road on Sunday, March 3.
The three checks amounted to just under $900, police said.
No other details were provided.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to call Crimestoppers at 373-1000.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy