Police: Suspects cashed phony checks at Food Lion
Surveillance images courtesy, Crimestoppers
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying three suspects who allegedly cashed fraudulent checks at a Greensboro grocery store.
According to police, the suspects each cashed a phony payroll check at the Food Lion at 3219 South Holden Road on Sunday, March 3.
The three checks amounted to just under $900, police said.
No other details were provided.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to call Crimestoppers at 373-1000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child