Pediatrician discusses early childhood puberty
Young boys and girls are entering puberty earlier than ever before — some girls as young as ages 7 and 8 — and it has parents asking why.
Some have questioned whether or not it’s because of hormones in food. On Thursday’s edition of Mommy Matters, pediatrician Jim Anderson stopped by the FOX8 studios to discuss the topic.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home