Harris Teeter pulls Knot Rolls containing eggs from bins
(WGHP File Photo)
CHARLOTTE —Harris Teeter removed Knot Rolls from bulk bins in all its stores on Wednesday because of an omission in labels on the bins.
The labels did not list eggs as an ingredient. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to eggs run the risk of an allergic reaction if they consume this product.
New labels for bulk rolls are expected to arrive at stores Thursday.
The rolls will again be available in bulk bins after the labels are changed.
Consumers who have purchased the recalled product can return the product to Harris Teeter for a full refund.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting