Compliments that men hate
“You are so cute” may sound like a great compliment, but not for most men.
A writer for Yahoo! says it is one of ten compliments that men actually hate. It was one of our topics on “He Said, She Said” Wednesday during the FOX8 9:00 Morning News.
Here are the top five compliments that men hate, according to Jenna Birch:
- “It’s sweet you want to help me clean up, but I can do it faster myself.”
- “I’m amazed you were able to fix that leaky faucet.”
- “It’s like you’re my third child, but I love you anyway.”
- “I love your tummy flab.”
- “You’re so cute.”
Read more: Yahoo.com
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview