Wet morning commute; inch of rain or more expected
A very wet morning commute will bring an inch of rain or more to local rain gauges.
While this line of showers is moving slowly, it will be east of the FOX8 viewing area by lunchtime.
Skies will quickly clear behind these showers and temperatures are set to climb to 64 degrees by day’s end.
Tuesday night, expect partly-cloudy skies and chillier temperatures. Lows will be in the upper-30′s, and highs on Wednesday will be in the mid-50′s.
Even colder air will move in before the week is over with some 20′s showing up in the 5-day forecast.
Don’t fret about the few chilly days — the weekend is looking fabulous with highs in the 60′s once again!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k