Undercover Jeff Gordon takes car salesman on a wild ‘test drive’ [Viral Video]
NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon went “undercover” to test drive a 5th generation Camaro during a promotional “prank” for Pepsi MAX.
According to several reports, the commercial was shot at Troutman Motors in Concord. However when we talked to a representative at the dealership, he said he could not comment.
In the video, Gordon acts like a customer at the car dealership. When the car salesman convinces him to test drive the Camaro, Gordon takes him on a ride he will likely never forget, including racing along the top of a loading dock at the old Phillip Morris plant.
Racer Brad Noffsinger, who works with the Richard Petty Driving Experience, did the stunt work for the production, according to the Hickory Record. The video was produced by Gifted You, a division of Will Ferrell’s Funny or Die company.
While the video was likely staged, it’s still hilarious. Enjoy!
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.