Mommy Matters: Reading to children
We’ve all heard of the importance of reading to young children, but now there’s a new push to read to them both non-fiction and fiction.
Nicole Green from Carson-Dellosa Publishing in Greensboro will join us during the FOX8 9:00 Morning News to talk about a program called “Non-Boring Non-Fiction.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault