Mommy Matters: Reading to children
We’ve all heard of the importance of reading to young children, but now there’s a new push to read to them both non-fiction and fiction.
Nicole Green from Carson-Dellosa Publishing in Greensboro will join us during the FOX8 9:00 Morning News to talk about a program called “Non-Boring Non-Fiction.”
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview