H&R Block tax refund glitch
RALEIGH — If you filed your taxes with H&R Block, you may have experienced an error.
WTVD reports there’s a hang-up with one of the forms used for education credits.
The H&R Block Facebook page, contains a message that reads in part:
“H&R Block has confirmed with the IRS that there was an issue with a limited number of software company products that affected some tax returns filed between Feb. 14 and 22, 2013 that included certain education tax credits claimed on Form 8863.
H&R Block has worked with the IRS to expedite a solution to this issue for all of our affected clients.”
If you have any questions about your return that was prepared by H&R Block, go back to the office where that return was processed or call 1-800-HRBLOCK.
Read more at WTVD
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview