H&R Block tax refund glitch
RALEIGH — If you filed your taxes with H&R Block, you may have experienced an error.
WTVD reports there’s a hang-up with one of the forms used for education credits.
The H&R Block Facebook page, contains a message that reads in part:
“H&R Block has confirmed with the IRS that there was an issue with a limited number of software company products that affected some tax returns filed between Feb. 14 and 22, 2013 that included certain education tax credits claimed on Form 8863.
H&R Block has worked with the IRS to expedite a solution to this issue for all of our affected clients.”
If you have any questions about your return that was prepared by H&R Block, go back to the office where that return was processed or call 1-800-HRBLOCK.
Read more at WTVD
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault